6th DIA China Annual Meeting - "Quality and Compliance - Meeting Patients’ Needs" will be held on May 11-14 at the Shanghai International Convention Center. This program includes plenary and concurrent sessions, preconference workshops, forums, town hall meeting with the CFDA, poster presentations, an exhibit hall, networking receptions, and more!
Held once a year in China, the DIA China Annual Meeting is expected to attract 1400 participants. As the largest annual meeting held in the Asia Pacific region, the DIA China Annual Meeting will provide a neutral platform for information exchange, featuring speakers that include high-level representatives from government, industry and academia in China and abroad.
Maximize your learning at the 6th DIA China Annual Meeting by attending a preconference workshop!
- Career Development
- Principles for Successful GXP Inspections: A Hands-on Interactive Approach Based on FDA, WHO and Industry Experiences
- Early Clinical Development from First-in-Human (FIH) to Proof of Concept (POC)
- Project Management in Clinical Data Management
- Data Safety Monitoring Board
- Individual Case Safety Report (ICSR) Medical Review
- Good Clinical Data Management Practice Post Trial Data Collection: SAS Programming